ASSOCHAM organised it’s first global summit on Bitcoin & Blockchain, early this year on Friday, 3rd March, 2017. Large number of delegates attended the event coming from all over the India, making it a successful and much needed seminar.
Similarly, ASSOCHAM organised second global summit on Bitcoin & Blockchain on 21 April, 2017 in Bengaluru which was again a huge hit.
ASSOCHAM is back again with it’s Global Summit on P2P Digital Asset System in the starting month of 2018.
Date, Place and Time
The event is scheduled to take place on Thursday, 11th January 2018, Hotel Le-Meridian, Janpath Road, New Delhi
With the rising popularity of Bitcoin, the world’s first decentralized cryptocurrency and Blockchain, the underlying technology behind it , various countries and regulators are eyeing out it.
India is on the verge of becoming a Digital Nation and therefore, cyptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology becomes an important opportunity that the Indian Government should explore.
In recent times, the trading of Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies is growing at an exponential rate in India as well as other parts of the world. Recently, Hon’ble Supreme Court of India asked the Indian government to look at in order to formulate and regulate legal policies around it.The key focus now lies in bringing transparency, consistency and regulation to make the whole concept more reliable without adverse implications
Therefore, with a clear objective of discussing the adoption of Blockchain Technology, efficiently and effectively, ASSOCHAM, India’s biggest Chamber of Commerce is organizing the 2nd Global Summit on “P2P Digital Asset System-Future Road Ahead”
Key Topics To Be Discussed
- Impact of Blockchain Technology and Cryptocurrencies on Business & Banking Systems
- Digital transformation of Business through smart and innovative technologies
- Practical Application and Use case of Blockchain Technology in India
- Role of Blockchain Technology in transformation of Advertisement & Digital Marketing
- Adoption of new and innovative technologies facilitating smart, safe and quick financial transactions
- Challenges in framing and implementation of Internationally accepted regulations for smart transactions
List of Speakers
- Shri Suresh Prabhu, Hon’ble Ministry of Commerce & Industry,Government of India,
- Shri P.P.Chaudhary, Hon’ble Minister of State Law & Justice,Government of India,
- Shri N.S.Vishwanathan, Deputy Governor, Reserve Bank of India,
- Shri Sudarshan Sen, Executive Director, Reserve Bank of India,
- Shri Suresh Chandra, Law Secretary, Department of Legal Affairs Ministry of Law and Justice, Government of India,
- Shri Sandeep Jajodia, President of ASSOCHAM &CMD of Monnet Group,
- Mr.Subharansh Rai,Co-Founder&COO,ETHXPAY,
- Mr.Tamal Bandhopadhyay, AdvisorStrategy, Bandhan Bank,
- Dr. Chandan Chowdhury, Associate Dean and Professor Operations Management and Information Systems, Indian School of Business,
- Mr.Prasanna Lohar, Innovation Head & Technical Architect, DCBBank,
- Mr.Pallav Pradyumn Narang, Partner,Arkay&Arkay,
- Mr.Rajesh Dhuddu, SVP,Quatrro Global Services Pvt.Ltd.,
- And many more to be added in the listS
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Top Corporate Honchos,
- Blockchain Exchangers,
- Telecom, IT & e- Commerce Professionals,
- Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform,
- Cyber Security & Fraud Risk Managers, Legal & Compliance Heads,
- Banking & Non-Banking Financial Professionals & Entrepreneurs,
- Merchant Bankers & Investment Bankers,
- Venture Capitalist & Capital Market Expert,
- Supply Chain Management Professionals,
- Health & Energy Sector
KryptoMoney.com is proud to be the official Media Partner for the event. To become the Sponsor of the Event, to put up a stall, standies at the event, or to even participate as a speaker in the event, drop us a mail at email@example.com
To participate in the event, a fees of INR 3000 is to be paid. For more details regarding the event, please visit the official website for the event.
KryptoMoney.com publishes latest news and updates about Bitcoin, Blockchain Technology , Cryptocurrencies and upcoming ICO’s.
Subscribe to our newsletters and join our Telegram Channel to stay updated.
Source : Kryptomoney